Streusel Topped Blueberry Recipe
Method Of Making:
- Grease 12 cups of muffin or line with a liner of paper muffin.
- In a medium bowl, combine 2 cups of flour, 2 teaspoons of baking powder, and 1/2 teaspoon of salt. Sprinkle 1 to 2 spoonfuls of flour over blueberries in a small bowl and set aside. (This simple trick prevents you from "purple" battery)
- Beat 1/2 cup butter in a large bowl with 3/4 cup sugar until light and smooth. Stir in eggs, vanilla, and zest of lemon. Alternatively, fold into dry ingredients with milk. In blueberries, fold. Remember, do not stir, fold gently. Batter spoon into prepared cups.
- In a small bowl, combine 2 tablespoons of flour, 5 tablespoons of sugar, and 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon. Cut the fork or a pastry blender into 2 tablespoons of butter until the mixture resembles the crumbs of the course. Sprinkle in muffin cups over the batter.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes in the preheated oven or until a toothpick inserted in the middle of a muffin is clean. Cool on a wire rack in pans. These muffins are freezing really well and successfully reheating in the microwave. Hope you're enjoying!!